105.91 Lei 117.68 Lei
sau 10591 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: John D Clare
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 25092015
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 276 x 213 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 144
Deliver engaging, enquiry-driven lessons and help pupils gain a coherent chronological understanding of and across periods studied with this complete offering for Key Stage 3 History. Designed for the 2014 National Curriculum this supportive learning package makes history fun and inspiring to learn.
Making Sense of History consists of four Pupil's Books with accompanying Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resources. Structured around big picture overviews and in-depth enquiries on different topics, the course develops pupils understanding of history and their ability to ask and explore valid historical questions about the past.
- Help pupils come to a sound chronological understanding of the past and identify the most significant events, connections and patterns of change and continuity with specifically tailored big pictures of the period and of the topics within it.
- Develop pupils' enquiry skills and help them become motivated and curious to learn about the past with purposeful and engaging enquiries and a focus on individuals' lives.
- Ensure pupils' progress in their historical thinking through clear and balanced targeted coverage of the main second order concepts in history.
- Support and stretch your pupils with differentiated material, including writing frames to support literacy and ideas for more challenge provided in the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning Resources.
- Make assessment become a meaningful and manageable process through bespoke mark schemes for individual pieces of work.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.