527 Lei 620 Lei
sau 52700 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Jo Heathcote
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 14032017
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 297 x 210 x 12 mm
Nr. pagini: 200
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE English Language
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Help post-16 students achieve Grade 5 with resources to develop and practise the skills for each question in the AQA GCSE English Language exams.
* Pick up and teach with this readymade course. Organised into 30 weeks and structured by exam question, the resources provide complete coverage of Paper 1 and Paper 2 as well as preparation for the Spoken Language endorsement.
* Help students to build and apply the key skills for each question with a carefully designed learning sequence, a step-by-step methodology for responding and plenty of opportunities to practise the question in focus.
* Everything you need to teach: the Teacher Guide includes medium-term plans to provide an overview of learning, clear and succinct lesson plans and worksheets to allow students to annotate and explore texts in depth. Readymade PowerPoints support front-of-class teaching while revision PowerPoints summarise what students need to remember for each exam question.
* Assessment-focused: a wealth of annotated sample answers and marking guidance are provided in the Teacher Guide for each of the half-term progress tests, end-of-term mock exams and the final practice papers in the Student Book to help you mark to standard and show your students how to improve.
* Tried and trusted support from Jo Heathcote and Sheila McCann, two experienced teachers and GCSE English Language assessment experts.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.