11,159.89 Lei 12,399.88 Lei
sau 1115989 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2001
Autor: L S Sealy
Categoria: Laws of other jurisdictions & general law
Editura: SWEET & MAXWELL
Format: 390 x 295 x 160 mm
This service provides two looseleaf volumes containing commentary, forms, precedents, new developments and British Company Cases, plus a fortnightly newsletter. It gives lawyers, accountants and in-house advisers all they need to know about this complex area, including coverage of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) proposals for reform in the DTI fundamental review of core company law.
Key benefits include:
* Clear jargon-free commentary
* British Company Cases contains the full text of the important cases on the subject; cited in the High Court and appellate courts, these reports can be quoted with confidence
* New developments division includes ongoing matters of interest and current issues
* The Company Law Newsletter summarises the ongoing developments and recent cases in company law and includes topical articles byexpert contributors
* You can be confident you are receiving the highest level of accuracy and all the latest developments in one service.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.