98.95 Lei 131.94 Lei
sau 9896 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: Graham Saunders
Categoria: Performing Arts
Editura: Bloomsbury Academic
Format: 218 x 140 x 27 mm
This series of three volumes provides a groundbreaking study of the work of many of the most innovative and important British theatre companies from 1965 to 2014. Each volume provides a survey of the political and cultural context, an extensive survey of the variety of theatre companies from the period, and detailed case studies of six of the most important companies. Volume Three, 1995-2014, charts the expansion of the sector in the era of Lottery funding and traces the resistant influences of earlier movements in the emergence of new companies and an independent theatre ecology that seeks to reconfigure the mainstream.
Leading academics provide case studies of six of the most important companies, including:
* Mind the Gap, by Dave Calvert (University of Huddersfield, UK)
* Blast Theory, by Maria Chatzichristodoulou (University of Hull, UK)
* Suspect Culture, by Clare Wallace (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic)
* Punchdrunk, by Josephine Machon (Middlesex University, UK)
* Kneehigh, by Duska Radosavljevic (University of Kent, UK)
* Stans Cafe, by Marissia Fragkou (Canterbury Christ Church University, UK)
Cartea British Theatre Companies: 1995-2014 face parte din categoria Performing Arts a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Graham Saunders. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.