115.89 Lei 136.34 Lei
sau 11589 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: Graham Saunders
Categoria: Performing Arts
Editura: Bloomsbury Academic
Format: 218 x 140 x 27 mm
Nr. pagini: 344
This series of three volumes provides a groundbreaking study of the work of many of the most innovative and important British theatre companies from 1965 to 2014. Each volume provides a survey of the political and cultural context, an extensive survey of the variety of theatre companies from the period, and detailed case studies of six of the most important companies. Volume Three, 1995-2014, charts the expansion of the sector in the era of Lottery funding and traces the resistant influences of earlier movements in the emergence of new companies and an independent theatre ecology that seeks to reconfigure the mainstream.
Leading academics provide case studies of six of the most important companies, including:
* Mind the Gap, by Dave Calvert (University of Huddersfield, UK)
* Blast Theory, by Maria Chatzichristodoulou (University of Hull, UK)
* Suspect Culture, by Clare Wallace (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic)
* Punchdrunk, by Josephine Machon (Middlesex University, UK)
* Kneehigh, by Duska Radosavljevic (University of Kent, UK)
* Stans Cafe, by Marissia Fragkou (Canterbury Christ Church University, UK)
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.