239.65 Lei 281.94 Lei
sau 23965 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Andrew Crane
Categoria: Business & management
Data aparitie: 07012016
Editura: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS ACADEM
Format: 245 x 190 x 30 mm
Nr. pagini: 632
The fourth edition of 'Business Ethics' explores throughout the text, in the context of business ethics, the three major challenges that businesses face when making ethical decisions:
* Corporate citizenship.
Crane and Matten provides a truly global approach with a strong European perspective as well as examples from emerging economies and all around the world.
The text's accessible style and easy-to-follow narrative ensure it is engaging for students new to the subject. The text features excellent case studies and unique pedagogical features that show how theory relates to real-life practice, including Ethics on Screen, Ethics Online and Ethics in Action. It also focuses on skills, such as key decision-making skills, through in-text features including Skill Checks, Think Theory boxes and Key Concept boxes.
This text is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre, which provides:
- Additional case study web links
- Additional 'Ethics in Action' web links
- Additional 'Ethics on Screen' web links
- Useful ethics web links
- Further reading
- Link to Crane & Matten blog and feeds from new blogs
- Think Theory Answers - short responses to the 'Think Theory' features that are currently in the text
- Trailers of movies featured in the Ethics on Screen boxes
- Video links
- 'Ethics careers' section for students
* Teaching notes for case studies
* Teaching notes for 'Ethical Dilemmas'
* Teaching notes for 'Ethics in Action'
* Teaching notes for 'Ethics on Screen'
* PowerPoint slides
* Think Theory Answers - short responses to the 'Think Theory' features that are currently in the text
* Crane and Matten 'Case Bank' - cases no longer in book will be provided on the ORC for use by instructors
* Additional Week 1 PowerPoint slides with details of book, ORC, and blog
* Test bank
* Sample course outline for instructors specifying course aims, student skills, weekly subjects and key readings
Cartea Business Ethics face parte din categoria Business & management a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Andrew Crane. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.