sau 15488 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 194 x 265 x 10 mm
Nr. pagini: 220
Collins Cambridge IGCSE Malay as a First Language is the only published resource to offer full and comprehensive coverage of the new Cambridge IGCSE Malay as a First Language syllabus (0696). With a Student's Book and Teacher's Guide available, the resources support both students and teachers in a clear and engaging way.
Aimed at first language Malay learners, the Student's Book is designed to help students develop and apply their language skills.
* Written by experienced Malay first language teachers specifically for international students with careful consideration of learners' needs
* Developed and reviewed by Malay first language specialists and experienced teachers
* Clear mapping to the syllabus and full syllabus coverage
* Integrated exam practice throughout with sample questions, mock exams, learning objectives and learning summaries to reinforce students' understanding
* Easy-to-use structure with accessible and consistent signposting within each unit.
* Glossary of key terminology included in the back of the book
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.