63.14 Lei 74.28 Lei
sau 6314 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: R Paul Evans
Data aparitie: 16012018
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 274 x 212 x 10 mm
Nr. pagini: 136
Endorsed by WJEC
Confidently tackle curriculum change with the market-leading series for WJEC GCSE History. Relaunched to cover the 2017 content and assessment requirements, this book helps every student develop the in-depth knowledge and historical skills they need to achieve their best.
- Guides you through the key questions and content in the specification, with thorough and reliable course coverage from a team of expert examiners, teachers and authors
- Builds understanding of Welsh, British and wider-world history through a clear, detailed narrative that is accessible to all learners
- Enables students to practise and improve their enquiry, analytical and evaluative skills as they progress through carefully-designed activities in each chapter
- Enhances subject knowledge and interest by including a range of stimulating source materials for discussion and reflection
- Prepares students for assessment with practice questions, sample responses and step-by-step guidance on approaching questions
Please note: this is a Welsh-language edition
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.