126.43 Lei 148.74 Lei
sau 12643 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Siobhan Matthewson
Data aparitie: 25082017
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 275 x 214 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 296
Exam Board: CCEA
Subject: Digital Technology
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
This title has been written to help ensure students' successful progress through CCEA's GCSE Digital Technology specification.
Our expert authors provide insight and guidance for the mandatory Digital Technology unit and each of the Multimedia and Programming optional units, and have incorporated challenging tasks and activities to test essential knowledge and skills required for the examined and controlled assessment units.
- Features comprehensive coverage of the examined Digital Technology unit
- Builds students' Multimedia and Programming skills and capabilities (depending on their chosen pathway) through clearly focused content and activities to assess understanding and aid progression
- Provides students with contexts to apply digital technology skills
- Develops problem-solving skills with selected tasks for each pathway
- Helps students prepare for success in externally examined and controlled assessments with opportunities to test and consolidate understanding through each unit
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.