219.25 Lei 257.94 Lei
sau 21925 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2013
Autor: Michael Rabiger
Editura: Focal Press
Format: 232 x 191 x 29 mm
Nr. pagini: 532
This comprehensive manual has inspired tens of thousands of readers worldwide to realize their artistic vision and produce well-constructed films. Filled with practical advice on every stage of production, this is the book you will return to throughout your career.
Directing covers the methods, technologies, thought processes, and judgments that a director must use throughout the fascinating process of making a film. The core of the book is the human, psychological, and technical knowledge that every director needs, the enduring elements of the craft that remain vital.
Directing also provides an unusually clear view of the artistic process, particularly in working with actors and principle crew to achieve personally expressive storytelling and professionalism on any budget.
Directing explores in detailed and applicable terms how to engage with the conceptual and authorial sides of filmmaking. Its eminently practical tools and exercises show how to: discover your artistic identity; develop credible and compelling stories with your cast and crew; and become a storyteller with a distinctive voice and style.
The companion website includes teaching notes, dozens of practical hands-on projects and film study activities to help you master technical and conceptual skills, film analysis questionnaires, and all the essential production forms and logs.
New to the fifth edition
* Virtually every chapter has been revised, updated, and re-organized for a streamlined and integrated approach.
* Expanded sections on the basics of drama, including thorough analyses of recent films
* Discussions of the director's approach to script analysis and development
* New discussion exploring the elements of naturalistic and stylistic aesthetic approaches.
* New discussion on the narrative power of lighting and the lens - including many recent film examples for shot size, perspective, focus and exposure
* Greater emphasis on the implications of composition, mise-en-scene, continuity shooting and editing, long take shooting, point-of-view sequences, and camera handling
* Expanded discussion of collaboration between the director and principle creative crew
* Updated coverage of workflow and comparative advantages to digital or film acquisition
* New section on film production safety, set protocol and etiquette
Cartea Directing face parte din categoria Film a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Michael Rabiger. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.