68.46 Lei 80.54 Lei
sau 6846 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Editura: DK Travel
Format: 217 x 140 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 224
Discover Scotland with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this amazing country before you've even packed your case - walk the Royal Mile during the world-famous Edinburgh Festival, explore the remote Isle of Skye, or tackle Scotland's scenic glens and rugged mountains. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Scotland covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Scotland - majestic landscapes, highland culture, fine food and whisky - what will yours be?
- See Scotland from a different angle - 28 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Scotland gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Culzean Castle
- Covers Edinburgh; Glasgow; Southern Scotland; Central and Northeast Scotland; the Highlands and Islands
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Or a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Cartea DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland - face parte din categoria Travel a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de . Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 65 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.