sau 12494 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Fodor's Travel Guides
Categoria: Central America
Editura: Fodor's Travel Publications
Format: 199 x 126 x 19 mm
Nr. pagini: 528
Whether you want to surf on the Nicoya Peninsula, glide on a zipline through the rainforest in Monteverde, or stand in awe of Arenal Volcano, the local Fodor's travel experts in Costa Rica are here to help! Fodor's Essential Costa Rica 2020 is part of the award-winning Fodor's Essential series recognized by Booklist as the "Best Travel Guide in 2019." This guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
* AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do * COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
* PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on the best beaches, eco-lodges, and food to try while you're there
* UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more.
* MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time* SPECIAL FEATURES on "Choosing a Beach," "Coffee, the Golden Bean," "Surfing Costa Rica," and "Canopy Tours"
* COVERS: San Jose, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio, Nicoya Peninsula, Guanacaste, Limon, Tamarindo, Jaco, Osa Peninsula, and more
* MORE THAN 35 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently * TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
* HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, government, sports, cuisine, geography, and more
* LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
* SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Planning on visiting other destinations in Central America? Check out Fodor's Belize and Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.