sau 12494 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Fodor's Travel Guides
Editura: Fodor's Travel Publications
Format: 135 x 203 x 18 mm
Nr. pagini: 560
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front.
- New back cover is fully-redesigned.
- "Best of" Lists - Every book now includes a variety of additional illustrated "Best of" lists (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going) that will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination.
- Other useful features include Great Itineraries and Calendar of Events.
- "Travel Smart" (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel.
- More images - Better use of full- and half-page images throughout the book.
- Stronger Voice and Opinions - The tone and language of all Fodor's guides are more friendly and conversational, offering stronger opinions and more personality. Fodor's goes beyond informational to being inspirational.
Thailand forecast a rise of 6% in tourist numbers this year, after a jump of 9% to 35 million in 2017, with little sign the strong baht is slowing growth. U.S. visitors are in the top ten nationalities to visit Thailand; visits in 2017 were up almost 9% from the previous year. The Amazing Thailand 2018-2019 campaign promotes Thailand as an experiential destination, with a focus on Thai cuisine, local festivals, and off-the-beaten path destinations.The Tourism Authority of Thailand says the country's "unbeatable geographic location" at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region is a major reason why visitor arrivals will continue to grow strongly in the years ahead. Thailand has the best connections within the entire region. The Asian Highway is growing rapidly and will provide extensive road connectivity beyond the neighboring countries to both China and India. Rail travel is going to be the next generation of land-transport infrastructure to emerge, with high-speed links now in the design and planning stage. Thailand's international airports serve 135 scheduled and chartered airlines. Low-cost airlines from Vietnam, China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong are boosting their frequencies to Bangkok as well as other popular tourism destinations; such as Phuket and Chiang Mai.
CURATED AND RELEVANT: Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time. Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
CONCISE: Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.