56.05 Lei 65.94 Lei
sau 5605 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Sarah Okwell-Smith
Categoria: Family & health
Editura: PIATKUS BOOKS
Format: 219 x 144 x 16 mm
Nr. pagini: 208
'A practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood' - Green Parent Book of the Month
Gurgle's Honest Read for December
How to make potty training stress free for you and your child
The Gentle Potty Training Book is a practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood. Avoiding strict timelines, rewards and plans that are based solely on a child's gender, Sarah Ockwell-Smith advocates an approach that is based on your child's unique developmental stage - because the gentlest, easiest and most effective potty training happens when you work with your child as a team.
Sarah's advice includes:
* Recognising the physical and emotional signs that your child is ready
* How to talk to your child about potty training and prepare them emotionally
* What you need to get started - the practicalities
* How to respond to accidents and setbacks
* Potty training your child when you're in full-time work or co-parenting
* The when and how of night-time potty training
* What to do after previous false starts
Comprehensive, practical and realistic, Sarah's advice will give you the necessary understanding and confidence to make potty training a smooth process for you and your child.
Cartea Gentle Potty Training Book face parte din categoria Family & health a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Sarah Okwell-Smith. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.