84.27 Lei 99.14 Lei
sau 8427 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2008
Autor: Sheelagh Dean
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 25042008
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 275 x 213 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 96
Specifically designed for the Northern Ireland curriculum, History for NI Key Stage 3 is a three-book course which:
- is organised chronologically from 1169 to the present day and structured around stimulating thematic enquiries which examine change over time
- takes an active approach to learning
- features summative tasks at the end of the enquiries, providing excellent opportunities for assessment
- includes a wide variety of activities, designed to develop thinking skills and personal capabilities as well as key historical skills
- has been shaped to integratethe key elements, giving the historical enquiries relevancy to the modern world. Ireland 1500-1900 Ireland 1500-1900 is designed to build on the skills, knowledge and understanding that were developed in the Ireland 1169-1500 pupil book. The book is structured around stimulating historical enquiries within the period including:
- Grabbing the land - winners or losers?
- King Billy - Why do we have heroes in history?
- The Irish Famine - was it England's Holocaust?
- Who made a difference and why?
- What was lreland like at the end of the nineteenth century? It concludes by asking the students to evaluate what they have learnt and to look forward to Year 10 - particularly focusing on how to further develop their historical skills.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.