sau 14248 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2013
Autor: Sally Faulkner
Categoria: Performing Arts
Editura: Bloomsbury Academic
Format: 230 x 158 x 22 mm
Nr. pagini: 336
A History of Spanish Film explores Spanish film from the beginnings of the industry to the present day by combining some of the most exciting work taking place in film studies with some of the most urgent questions that have preoccupied twentieth-century Spain. It addresses new questions in film studies, like 'prestige film' and 'middlebrow cinema', and places these in the context of a country defined by social mobility, including the 1920s industrial boom, the 1940s post-Civil War depression, and the mass movement into the middle classes from the 1960s onwards. Close textual analysis of some 42 films from 1910-2010 provides an especially useful avenue into the study of this cinema for the student.
- Uniquely offers extensive close readings of 42 films, which are especially useful to students and teachers of Spanish cinema.
- Analyses Spanish silent cinema and films of the Franco era as well as contemporary examples.
- Interrogates film's relations with other media, including literature, pictorial art and television.
- Explores both 'auteur' and 'popular' cinemas.
- Establishes 'prestige' and the 'middlebrow' as crucial new terms in Spanish cinema studies.
- Considers the transnationality of Spanish cinema throughout its century of existence.
- Contemporary directors covered in this book include Almodovar, Bollain, Diaz Yanes and more.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.