188.96 Lei 251.94 Lei
sau 18896 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Peter Scott
Categoria: Finance & accounting
Editura: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS ACADEM
Format: 265 x 195 x 21 mm
Nr. pagini: 440
Peter Scott's Introduction to Financial Accounting provides a thorough but accessible and engaging introduction to the subject for first year students.
This highly practical textbook uses a multitude of worked and real life examples, supportive learning features, crystal clear explanations, and extensive online resources (all fully integrated with the book) to guide students towards a confident understanding of the fundamentals of financial accounting. Scott's lively writing style sets the numerical content within an easy-to-follow narrative, and the real life relevance of each tool or technique is explained at every turn. All key areas of
first year financial accounting courses are covered to provide a solid foundation for more advanced modules, with two chapters and an extensive online case study dedicated to the important topic of double-entry bookkeeping.
The book's online resources include a wealth of materials which can be downloaded into a university's local VLE.
The student resources include:
- Interactive Multiple Choice Questions for revising key topics;
- Numerical exercises for practising the calculation of accounting information from given sets of data;
- 'Go back over this again' features containing a mix of further examples, written exercises, true or false questions, and annotated accounting information to help consolidate learning and revise or revisit concepts;
- 'Show me how to do it' videos that provide practical demonstrations of dealing with more complex accounting tasks;
- Web links for primary source material and articles through which readers can learn more about the companies and organizations discussed in the book.
Lecturer resources include PowerPoint slides, examples and solutions, and hundreds of ready-to-use multiple-choice questions, all arranged by chapter. Lecturers can choose to make the online materials available to their students via Dashboard, a learning and assessment tool which provides sophisticated analytics for student achievement and engagement with the resources, also facilitating discussions and course updates.
Cartea Introduction to Financial Accounting face parte din categoria Finance & accounting a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Peter Scott. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.