157.46 Lei 209.94 Lei
sau 15746 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Richard Jackson
Editura: Oxford University Press
Format: 246 x 188 x 18 mm
Nr. pagini: 432
Offering unrivalled coverage of classical theories, contemporary approaches, and current issues, together with an exceptionally clear writing style, Introduction to International Relations provides a genuinely accessible and engaging introduction to the subject.
With an emphasis on theoretical approaches and their application to the real world, the authors encourage readers to consider the strengths and weaknesses of the arguments presented, and the major points of contention between them. In this way, the text helps the reader to build a clear understanding of how key debates in the discipline are connected with each other and with our perceptions of developments in the contemporary world.
In addition to helpful learning features within the book, the text is accompanied by online resources designed to help students to take their learning further. These include:
- Reinforce your understanding of each chapter's key themes with short case studies
- Test your understanding and revise for exams with review questions
- Explore different theoretical debates through a series of annotated web links to reliable content
- Test your knowledge of key terminology using the flashcard glossary
For registered lecturers:
- Encourage debate and critical thinking in class with seminar resources
- Download figures from the text for use in your own teaching materials
Cartea Introduction to International Relations face parte din categoria Politics a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Richard Jackson. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.