1,306.96 Lei 1,537.6 Lei
sau 130696 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2011
Autor: Keith Blizzard
Categoria: Laws of other jurisdictions & general law
Editura: SWEET & MAXWELL
Format: 242 x 162 x 35 mm
Nr. pagini: 600
The Law of Financial Derivatives in Ireland provides Irish practitioners, or anyone dealing with Ireland as a jurisdiction, with a comprehensive review of the issues raised under Irish law in respect of derivatives, together with a guide and explanations on how to
manage, solve or avoid those issues. In addition, he pulls together a variety of materials which would be an invaluable
point of reference for readers in dealing with legal issues arising in the course of derivatives trading. It:
* Provides a comprehensive examination of Irish legislation and EU directives currently in place such as the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), funds regulation and other Central Bank regulatory requirements relating to the Irish market.
* Discusses relevant common law with particular reference to contract law cases, e.g. the question of ultra vires and the interpretation of the ISDA Master Agreement.
* Reviews the Irish law on gaming, insurance and the challenges of Irish insolvency law.
* Explores the issues that arise where two parties agree to use Irish law as the governing law of their contract.
* Presents a comprehensive examination of Irish case law and relevant cases from other jurisdictions, such as recent decisions arising from the collapse of Lehman Brothers Bank.
* Examines the law on netting and set-off and the use of collateral in derivative trading.
* Provides a detailed review of the law and regulation behind the market practice of dealing derivatives by telephone or electronic systems.
* Presents a handy ?primer? that equips you with a solid understanding of how derivatives products actually work.
* Includes coverage of interest rate swaps, forward and futures, contracts for difference and spread bets, and warrants.
About the Author
Keith Blizzard originally qualified as a barrister in the UK. he has worked for Allen and Overy in London as a securitisation lawyer,
JP Morgan in debt structured finance, and the Financial Services Authority on their Market Abuse team. In Ireland, he has worked as a
derivatives lawyer for the Bank of Ireland and was the lawyer to the Capital Markets and Wealth division of Ulster Bank. he has lectured
at the Irish Law Society for the last 5 years.
Cartea Law Of Financial Derivatives face parte din categoria Laws of other jurisdictions & general law a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Keith Blizzard. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.