658.75 Lei 775 Lei
sau 65875 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Ed Walsh
Categoria: Social Sciences
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 296 x 210 x 23 mm
Nr. pagini: 176
Written by a team of expert authors for the 2016 specification, this book provides a `go-to' guide to support teachers throughout the OCR Gateway GCSE Biology course. Teach with confidence using an introduction to the new specification, schemes of work and a comprehensive set of editable lesson plans and worksheets.
* Written by experienced teachers for the new 2016 specification
* Detailed lesson plans, with learning objectives, learning outcomes and a clear teaching and learning cycle that introduces, challenges, embeds and consolidates ideas and understanding
* Supports all students to make good progress, with three levels of differentiation in every lesson plan
* Stretches more able students with extend activities in every lesson
* Ready to use worksheets and practical sheets for recording investigative work
* Technician's notes with equipment lists and set-up instructions for practicals
* Flexible Scheme of Work to help you introduce and plan for the new specification
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.