sau 5568 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Editura: Rough Guides Trade
Format: 102 x 187 x 15 mm
Nr. pagini: 200
The most entertaining and informative pocket guides for short-trip travellers now with a free eBook
Discover the best of Paris with this compact, practical, entertaining Pocket Rough Guide.
This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre), restaurants, shops, cafes and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from expert authors.
Features of Pocket Rough Guide Paris:
- Practical travel tips: what to see and where to sleep, eat, drink and shop - Pocket Rough Guide Paris features specially selected recommendations to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our expert writers will help you make the most of your trip to Paris.
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering the Louvre, the Champs-Elysees and Tuileries, Montmartre and northern Paris and more, the practical Places section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink, sleep and shop.
- Time-saving itineraries: the routes suggested by Rough Guides' expert writers cover top attractions like Musee Rodin and Parc Rives de Seine, and hidden gems like Haut Marais and La Cinematheque Francaise.
- Day-trips - venture further afield to Versailles or Chantilly. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive.
- Compact format: packed with pertinent practical information, this guide is the perfect companion when you're out and about exploring Paris's Eiffel Tower and surrounding area.
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy.
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout.
- Essentials: includes invaluable background information on how to get to Paris, getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary.
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook
- Covers: The Islands, Louvre, Champs-Elysees and Tuileries, Eiffel Tower area, Grands Boulevards and passages, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais, Bastille and Bercy, Quartier Latin, St-Germain, Montparnasse and Southern Paris, Montmartre and northern Paris, Northeastern Paris, Bois De Boulogne and Western Paris.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.