318.01 Lei 353.34 Lei
sau 31801 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: David Jobber
Categoria: Business & management
Editura: MCGRAW-HILL Higher Education
Format: 262 x 197 x 34 mm
Nr. pagini: 960
The fully updated eighth edition of Principles and Practice of Marketing continues to provide a contemporary and modern introduction to marketing. With a renewed focus that covers the importance of customer value alongside the 4Ps, this authoritative text provides students with a core understanding of the wider context and latest developments taking place within marketing. A stimulating range of new resources and real world examples help to bring marketing to life.
* How the bandwagon effect has contributed to the success of online group buying
* How IKEA delivers sustainable cotton and timber products to millions of customers
* How social marketing is combatting an obesity crisis
* How the relaunch of Netto became a case of fighter branding
* How crowdsourcing is evolving advertising
* How Abercrombie & Fitch's store environment could be heading it into the dark
* A brand new chapter on Relationship Marketing
* Newly updated structure to focus on the importance of Customer Value
* Fully updated to cover the latest technologies and digital developments
* New Marketing in Action boxes and Mini Cases focusing on European and Global companies including Spotify, Rovio, Decathlon, Zara and Amazon
* 44 new and updated end-of-chapter cases provide insights from across a range of businesses; from high street fashion stores and supermarkets (H&M, The Co-operative) and Airlines and services (EasyJet, Pret A Manger), to digital companies (ASOS, Google) and the music and film industries (Apple, Disney).
* Fully updated and streamlined pedagogy including refocused recommended readings at the end of each chapter, allowing you to expand your knowledge
* New AdInsight boxes including active QR codes to keep you up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns and examples
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.