sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Editura: Rough Guides Trade
Format: 194 x 139 x 18 mm
Nr. pagini: 384
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' guidebook available now with a free eBook
Discover the Italian Lakes with this comprehensive, entertaining, 'tell it like it is' Rough Guide, packed with comprehensive practical information and our experts' honest and independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to explore Lake Como's picturesque waterfront villages, go shopping in fashion capital Milan, feast on Italian cuisine in Bergamo's fine restaurants or discover the violin-making traditions of Cremona, The Rough Guide to the Italian Lakes will help you discover the best places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to the Italian Lakes
- Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for each step of all kinds of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: Milan, Lake Orta, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Bergamo, Lake Iseo, Brescia, Cremona, Lake Garda, Verona, Mantua.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to the Italian Lakes.
- Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around the cobbled streets of Bellagio, the pretty knot of lanes in Sirmione's old town, and many more locations without needing to get online.
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including beautiful, pink-tinted Verona and the spectacular gardens of Isole Borromee.
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Milan's, Lake Orta's, Isola Madre's and Varenna's best sights and top experiences.
- Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
- Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into the Italian Lakes, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.