203.95 Lei 239.94 Lei
sau 20395 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: Alan Bryman
Data aparitie: 03122015
Editura: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS ACADEM
Format: 197 x 265 x 31 mm
Nr. pagini: 784
This best-selling introduction to research methods provides students and researchers with unrivalled coverage of both quantitative and qualitative methods, making it invaluable for anyone embarking on social research.
Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Social Research Methods is packed full of engaging examples and practical tips to equip students with the tools and knowledge needed for them to complete their own research projects. In addition to providing practical advice, Bryman deftly explores the nature of social research and the wider issues impinging on it.
This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
* A researcher's toolkit to take students step by step through the research process
* Multiple choice questions to help students test their knowledge and understanding
* A guide to using Excel in data analysis to help develop analytical skills
* A test bank of questions which can be customized to meet teaching needs
* PowerPoint slides for each chapter
* New seminar outlines including suggested activities and tasks
* New exam and course work questions to set in class
Cartea Social Research Methods face parte din categoria Sociology a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Alan Bryman. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.