107.05 Lei 125.94 Lei
sau 10705 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Kelly Notaras
Categoria: General issues
Data aparitie: 13112018
Editura: HAY HOUSE UK
Format: 233 x 150 x 25 mm
Nr. pagini: 272
Should you cook with coconut oil or vegetable oil? Eat butter, cream, or olive oil? Supplement with fish oil or flax oil? Sometimes it seems as if everyone has a different opinion on these crucial questions - but this book holds real answers. Bestselling author and teacher Dr. Joseph Mercola teams up with cardiovascular expert Dr. James DiNicolantonio to cut through the confusion about how dietary fats affect our bodies and set the record straight on how to eat for optimal wellbeing.
Dr. DiNicolantonio, an internationally known and respected scientist, has spent nearly a decade studying the effects of different fats on the body. Dr. Mercola is one of the world's leading authorities on natural health. In Superfuel, they've gathered a wealth of information and insight in a form that's both impeccably researched and highly accessible.
You'll read about:
* The many health problems supposedly caused by saturated fat - that actually aren't
* Why the so-called healthy vegetable oils are actually making you sick and fat
* The optimal ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats in your diet
* Foods that help resolve inflammation, increase longevity, and fight or prevent chronic illness
* A cyclical ketogenic eating plan that keeps your body burning fat as healthy fuel
* Supplemental fats such as fish oil, krill oil, and flax oil - what to take and how to choose
* Which oils you should cook with, how to use them, and why
* And much more
Drawing on Dr. DiNicolantonio's firsthand research at Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute, as well as hundreds of groundbreaking studies from the medical literature, Superfuel will give you the facts you need to optimize your fats and your health.
Cartea Superfuel face parte din categoria General issues a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Kelly Notaras. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.