79 Lei 92.94 Lei
sau 7900 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: Stephen Neale
Categoria: Sports & outdoor recreation
Data aparitie: 07052015
Editura: ADLARD COLES
Format: 228 x 162 x 15 mm
Nr. pagini: 240
From getting back to nature with a tent, some matches and a few litres of bottled water, to enjoying a pub dinner and camping out in the garden afterwards, this book shows how to get stuck into wild camping in all its forms. Beautiful wildernesses; tiny budgets; environmentally-friendly... What's not to like?
There's an idea that wild camping is illegal in Britain, but it isn't - you just need to know the rules and where to go. This guide will open up this amazing experience for all, covering:
- what is wild camping and why bother?
- different types (biviing, tenting, hammocking, on the water)
- what the law says (Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, Ireland, EU, waterways)
- how many of the largest landowners in the UK are actively encouraging wild camping
- getting started (vital equipment, where to go, when to go, safety)
- drinking water and foraging for food
The bulk of the book (80%) features the best places to go in England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, along with stories, tips, helpful maps and inspiring photos. This guide will give readers the knowledge and the inspiration to escape the noise, clutter and stress of day to day life and go wild.
Cartea Wild Camping face parte din categoria Sports & outdoor recreation a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Stephen Neale. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.