142.24 Lei 167.34 Lei
sau 14224 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Alan Brown
Categoria: Science & Nature
Data aparitie: 27052016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 277 x 213 x 16 mm
Nr. pagini: 320
Exam Board: WJEC
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas
Develop your students' geographical skills and understanding of contemporary issues with the market-leading Student's Book, fully updated by subject specialists to provide detailed content coverage, enquiry-focused activities and exam support.
- Maps the content against the new specification structure, guiding you and your students through each of the three themes
- Enhances students' subject knowledge, critical thinking and problem-solving skills using clear explanations of geographical issues, brought to life through an exciting, enquiry-based approach
- Teaches students how to interpret, analyse and evaluate geographical information through a range of progressive, skills-building activities that use real-place data, maps and photographs
- Boosts candidates' confidence approaching examination by providing numerous learning opportunities for each assessed theme
- Enables effective differentiation with enquiry tasks designed to stretch higher-ability students and encourage in-depth subject research
- Highlights possible fieldwork projects and contains guidance on carrying out investigations that meet the changed assessment requirements
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.