44.53 Lei 49.48 Lei
sau 4453 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Robert Selth
Categoria: Social Sciences
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 132 x 96 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 80
Deliver an ambitious, knowledge-rich KS3 History curriculum with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons. Help build knowledge and skills cumulatively to be ready for GCSE 9-1 History.
30 KS3 knowledge-rich lessons on twentieth century world history make it easy to implement a coherently planned and sequenced curriculum for KS3 History.
Covers The First World War, Rise of the Dictators, The Second World War, Decolonisation, Civil Rights in America and The Cold War
* Help all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
* Ignite an interest in twentieth century history through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
* Aid pupils' long-term memory with a `knowledge organiser' at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
* Easy to implement in your school with the 6 unit/ 5 chapter structure
* Material tested, taught and reviewed in school and part of the highly regarded Knowing History range
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.