152.78 Lei 179.74 Lei
sau 15278 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Jenny Wakefield Warren
Categoria: Biological Science
Data aparitie: 29072016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 276 x 214 x 17 mm
Nr. pagini: 344
Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Encourage students to learn independently and build on their knowledge with this textbook that leads students seamlessly from basic biological concepts to more complicated theories.
- Develop experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with activities that introduce the practicals required by OCR and other experimental investigations in Biology
- Provide assessment guidance with synoptic questions and multiple choice questions throughout the book, and revision tips and skills all in one chapter
- Strengthen understanding of key concepts with contemporary and engaging examples, illustrated with accessible diagrams and images
- Give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and understanding of all aspects of practical work with Test Yourself Questions and Exam Practice Questions
- Offer detailed guidance and examples of method with a dedicated 'Maths in Biology' chapter and mathematical support throughout
- Develop understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
Cartea OCR A Level Biology Student face parte din categoria Biological Science a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Jenny Wakefield Warren. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.