sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Andrew McCluggage
Editura: CORDEE LTD
Format: 211 x 122 x 11 mm
Nr. pagini: 144
An incredible trek between the two most famous mountain towns in the Alps. Travelling from Chamonix in France to Zermatt in Switzerland, you will start at Mont Blanc and finish at the Matterhorn. On the way, pass the largest collection of snowy 4000m summits in the Alps: Mont Blanc, Grand Combin, the Weisshorn, the Zinalrothorn, the Dom, the Taschhorn, the Breithorn and the Matterhorn, to name a few.
206km; 10-14 days; 14,000m of altitude gain; 12 mountain passes; 2 countries, France and Switzerland.
Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: amazing glaciers, snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers and the soothing sound of cow bells. This trek should be on your hiking bucket list.
-Real maps for each stage: 1:25,000. No need to buy a separate map!
- Unique Itinerary Planner: plan a bespoke itinerary to match your ability and vacation schedule. All difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you.
- Everything the trekker needs to know: route descriptions, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
- Full accommodation listings: spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets
- Full section on camping: a complete list of camping locations
- 13 exciting variants to the main route!
- Information for both self-guided and guided trekkers
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.