sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Lynne Bayley
Data aparitie: 15062016
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 265 x 192 x 14 mm
Nr. pagini: 380
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Chemistry
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the Chemistry A-level course. It combines the most comprehensive explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
* prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
* build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
* strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
* deepen your understanding of chemistry and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
* extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.