148.75 Lei 185.94 Lei
sau 14875 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Sophie Goldie
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 276 x 213 x 27 mm
Nr. pagini: 576
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
Give students the confidence to identify connections between topics and apply their reasoning to mathematical problems, so as to develop a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts and their applications, with resources developed with subject specialists and MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Prepare students for assessment with plenty of practice questions, worked examples and skill-focused exercises.
- Help build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Enhance understanding of problem-solving, proof and modelling with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Address the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Supports the use of technology with activities based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
Cartea AQA A Level Mathematics Year 1 (AS) - Sophie Goldie face parte din categoria Maths a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Sophie Goldie. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.