79 Lei 92.94 Lei
sau 7900 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Lynn Pharaoh
Data aparitie: 06042016
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 267 x 192 x 11 mm
Nr. pagini: 480
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Physics
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the A-level Physics course. It combines the most detailed explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
* prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
* build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
* strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
* deepen your understanding of Physics and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
* extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
Chapters 1 to 10 of this book, together with Student Book 1, cover the Core content of the AQA A-level Physics specification. The five optional topics, of which you only need to study one, can be downloaded free by registered customers at the Collins website.
Cartea AQA A-Level Physics Year 2 Student Book face parte din categoria Physics a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Lynn Pharaoh. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.