101.95 Lei 119.94 Lei
sau 10195 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Anne Pilling
Data aparitie: 20052016
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 265 x 193 x 18 mm
Nr. pagini: 320
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Biology
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
GCSE Science is changing and AQA GCSE (9-1) Biology from Collins has been developed to embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
* Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels
* Key concept spreads highlight knowledge that students must grasp before they can move on
* Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating all the required practicals, so students are fully prepared for the indirect assessment.
* Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic
* Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice
* Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
Cartea AQA GCSE (9-1) Biology face parte din categoria Science a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Anne Pilling. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.