73.73 Lei 86.74 Lei
sau 7373 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: John Beeby
Data aparitie: 22062016
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 265 x 192 x 14 mm
Nr. pagini: 220
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
GCSE Science is changing and AQA GCSE (9-1) Biology for Combined Science Trilogy from Collins has been developed to embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
* Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels
* Key concept spreads highlight knowledge that students must grasp before they can move on
* Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating all the required practicals, so students are fully prepared for the indirect assessment.
* Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic
* Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice
* Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.