sau 16108 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Andrew Gillespie
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 26052017
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 276 x 214 x 14 mm
Nr. pagini: 312
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Benefit from the expert guidance of Surridge and Gillespie; this new edition of their well-known Student Book provides up-to-date content, real business examples and assessment preparation materials that help every student achieve their best in the 2017 specification.
- Builds understanding of business concepts through accessible explanations, supported by definitions of key terms and tips that highlight important points and common misconceptions
- Enables students to apply their knowledge to real business examples, issues and contexts in the 'Business insight' feature
- Develops investigative, analytical and evaluation skills through multiple choice, short answer and case study/data response questions, sample answers and commentary
- Encourages students to track their progress using learning outcomes, end-of-chapter summaries and knowledge-check questions
- Helps students practise and improve their quantitative skills via the 'Maths moment' feature
- Stretches students with questions that test their ability to make an informed judgement
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.