21.03 Lei 24.74 Lei
sau 2103 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Adele Fletcher
Data aparitie: 29062018
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 199 x 296 x 3 mm
Nr. pagini: 48
Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Practise and perfect the knowledge and skills that students need to achieve their best grade in the AQA GCSE (9-1) History exams.
Packed full of consolidation activities and exam-style questions, this time-saving Workbook makes it easier to reinforce understanding throughout the course and prepare for examination.
- Apply, embed and recap knowledge using tried-and-tested consolidation activities that put the large amount of content into context
- Develop the exam skills required for the 9-1 examinations with a bank of practice questions that covers every question type and includes mark allocations to indicate how much time students should spend on an answer
- Tackle the challenges of visual and written sources as plenty of examples and questions are provided
- Help students identify their revision needs and understand how to improve their responses by consulting the online answers/answer guidance for each activity and question
- Use flexibly for homework or classwork, during the course or for revision and exam practice
- Feel confident about exam preparation, knowing that the activities and questions have been carefully created by a team of experienced examiners and practising teachers
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.