21.03 Lei 24.74 Lei
sau 2103 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Tim Jenner
Data aparitie: 31082018
Editura: PHILIP ALLAN UPDATES
Format: 295 x 218 x 2 mm
Nr. pagini: 48
Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Practise and perfect the knowledge and skills that students need to achieve their best grade in the AQA GCSE (9-1) History exams.
Packed full of consolidation activities and exam-style questions, this time-saving Workbook makes it easier to reinforce understanding throughout the course and prepare for examination.
- Apply, embed and recap knowledge using tried-and-tested consolidation activities that put the large amount of content into context
- Develop the exam skills required for the 9-1 examinations with a bank of practice questions that covers every question type and includes mark allocations to indicate how much time students should spend on an answer
- Tackle the challenges of written interpretations as plenty of examples and questions are provided
- Help students identify their revision needs and understand how to improve their responses by consulting the online answers/answer guidance for each activity and question
- Use flexibly for homework or classwork, during the course or for revision and exam practice
- Feel confident about exam preparation, knowing that the activities and questions have been carefully created by a team of experienced examiners and practising teachers
Cartea AQA GCSE (9-1) History Workbook: Norman England, c1066-c1100 face parte din categoria History a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Tim Jenner. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.