36.84 Lei 43.34 Lei
sau 3684 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Tim Jenner
Data aparitie: 29032018
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 295 x 208 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 80
Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Get a head start in AQA GCSE (9-1) History by using Key Stage 3 to build the skills required for GCSE success.
Easily incorporated into your existing two or three-year KS3 curriculum, and perfect for classwork or homework, this Workbook:
- Introduces and develops GCSE skills in the context of the KS3 content that you already teach, ensuring that pupils work towards the GCSE Assessment Objectives from Year 7 onwards
- Breaks down the skills that pupils need to answer the AQA GCSE question types into short, focused and accessible activities that can be completed at any stage in your KS3 course
- Coaches pupils through common challenges by simplifying interpretations to KS3-level and supplying writing frames, word banks and model answers to support extended writing tasks
- Makes pupils feel confident about their progress through KS3 as the Unit Aims and Skills Tracker illustrate and reinforce how the Workbooks prepare them for GCSE
- Facilitates formative assessment and reporting, providing termly opportunities for pupils to answer gradable GCSE-style questions that identify strengths and weaknesses in their skills
- Helps you measure attainment against the GCSE criteria, using real pupil responses to the GCSE-style questions, available online and marked by teachers with explanatory comments
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.