sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2020
Autor: Phil Wootton
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 286 x 217 x 12 mm
Nr. pagini: 240
Syllabus: CfE (Curriculum for Excellence, from Education Scotland) and SQA
Level: BGE S1-3: Third & Fourth Level
Spark your pupils' interest in Science as they develop their curiosity, knowledge and skills across Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Topical Science, from S1 to S3.
Covering all CfE Third and Fourth Level Benchmarks for the Sciences, this ready-made and fully differentiated BGE course puts progression for every pupil at the heart of your curriculum.
- Help pupils understand the big ideas, concepts and processes in Science: Clear explanations, diagrams and a glossary of key words make the content accessible and engaging for all pupils
- Build inquiry, investigative and analytical thinking skills: End-of-topic questions and research tasks enable pupils to apply their knowledge to various problems and contexts - with answers provided at the back of the book
- Incorporate cross-curricular Science opportunities: The first unit introduces essential skills for experiments, such as measuring, recording and analysing data, and the last unit contains five Topical Science projects that bring together different strands of learning
- Meet the needs of each pupil in your class: The content and activities are designed to ensure accessibility for those with low prior attainment, while extension tasks will stretch and challenge higher ability pupils
- Effectively check and assess progress: All activities support formative assessment, helping you monitor progression against the Experiences & Outcomes and Benchmarks (with additional assessments and worksheets in the separate Planning & Assessment Pack)
- Lay firm foundations for National qualifications: The skills, knowledge and understanding established through the course will set pupils up for success at National 5 and beyond
- Deliver the 'responsibility for all' Es and Os: Plenty of activities that address literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing skills are threaded through the book
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.