sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2010
Autor: Elizabeth Storey
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 266 x 193 x 12 mm
Nr. pagini: 256
Collins Key Stage 3 History is an exciting and accessible new series focused on ensuring that all pupils make clear, measurable progression at Key Stage 3 - whether it is a 2 or a 3 year course.
Collins Key Stage 3 History is a brand new series, ideal for building key historical and functional skills. Featuring differentiated pupil books with ready-made APP opportunities this flexible package will get your students excited about history.
* Grab pupils' attention with engaging content that builds key historical skills and helps students to understand the links between events, time periods and locations
* Save time with resources to support your teaching of a 2 or 3 year course, fully matched to the 2008 Key Stage 3 Programme of Study
* Cover each assessment Focus in a meaningful and accessible way - using this flexible package as a series of one off lessons ot as a longer programme
* Ready made APP opportunities are included to help you gather and review evidence of pupils' progress in each Assessment Focus
* Track progress and improve performance with `check your progress' summaries and end of chapter `level boosters' to help pupils see the level they are working at and visualise what they need to do to progress
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.