139.5 Lei 155 Lei
sau 13950 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2002
Autor: Peter Cartwright
Categoria: Civil engineering, surveying & building
Editura: Mcgraw-hill Education
Format: 235 x 190 x 17 mm
Nr. pagini: 320
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
BRICKWORKING FROM "A-Z" . . .FOR NOVICES TO EXPERIENCED PROS
Whether you're a homeowner wanting to do your own repairs, a trade apprentice seeking to sharpen your skills, or a veteran craftsman or contractor with years of experience, you'll turn to this complete guide to bricklaying again and again. There is no more comprehensive or up-to-date reference available on the subject.
Written by a pro with over 25 years in the field, Bricklaying features:
* Over 560 technical drawings and diagrams illustrating technique and clear text that guides you every step of the way
* Skill-building projects with start-to-finish instructions
* Electricity and plumbing integration in brick construction
* Solutions and preventive methods for high-wind concerns in cavity brickwork
* Table for calculating how many bricks are needed for a job
* Brick design for handicapped
* Engineering properties
* Essential topics such as damp-proofing, repairing and carcking mortor, window and door cutting, cleaning brick, and much more
An insider's guide to every facet of the world of brickwork.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.