527 Lei 620 Lei
sau 52700 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2018
Categoria: Social Sciences
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 295 x 210 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 240
The Teacher Guide content is matched lesson by lesson to the Student Book. Written in partnership with the UK Geographical Association, Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Geography Teacher Guide has been fully updated to support the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Geography (0460) syllabus and Cambridge O-Level syllabus (2217).
This Teacher Guide covers the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Geography (0460) syllabus, as well as the Cambridge O-Level syllabus (2217), both for first teaching in 2018 and first examination in 2020.
* Produced in partnership with the Geographical Association - involved in reviewing and writing teaching ideas
* Lesson plans for every session in the Student Book; worksheets for every topic
* Includes a suggested two-year scheme of work, exam practice and mark scheme guidance
* Online resources contain artwork, mapping and photographs from the Student Book for classroom/whiteboard display
* Written by highly experienced Geography teachers and consultant edited by the CIE Principal Examiner for Paper 4, John Belfield
* This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.