sau 9288 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Mel Newton
Editura: SCION PUBLISHING LTD
Format: 173 x 244 x 11 mm
Nr. pagini: 216
The Care Process is an accessible textbook for nursing, health and social care students that covers the fundamental principles and practice of the care process.
Using clear explanations, scenarios, activities, and an overarching case study that runs through every chapter, the book will help you to understand the four stages of the care process - Assessment, Planning, Implementation, and Review and Evaluation.
You will learn:
* How communication underpins all stages of the care process and how to develop your own communication skills
* How to use decision-making models and tools in the care process
* How, why and when to use different tools and approaches in assessing service users' needs
* How to apply the principles of care planning to your practice
* How to ensure that the care you provide is person-centred and holistic
* How to evaluate care interventions and how review and evaluation can assure the quality of care
An Appendix provides a detailed mapping of the new NMC standards of proficiency for registered nurses against each chapter.
This concise and practical book will help you to understand the care process and to incorporate the skills and techniques you have learnt into your own care practice.
Essentials is a series of accessible, introductory textbooks for students in nursing, health and social care.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.