sau 5568 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2020
Autor: Collins Maps
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 327 x 227 x 4 mm
Nr. pagini: 80
Fully revised and updated for 2020, this is an ideal world reference atlas for young primary school geographers aged 9-11 years (Key stage 2). Published in association with the Geographical Association, it enables children to learn about the world today and understand how maps and atlases work.
* The atlas is organised into sections covering the UK, Europe, the world and continents with more detailed larger scale maps of countries and regions popular for focus studies.
* It includes topics such as climate, population, migration, trade and environmental issues, such as global warming.
* Topographical based mapping helps the young geographer understand the processes which take place during the formation of the earth's landscapes.
* The reference mapping is designed for maximum clarity and accessibility, and is supported by photographs and data boxes, with detailed map keys and scale information on each map.
* Specially selected topic maps give additional information linking to knowledge and understanding of distant places.
* Tables of key world country data include an Ecological Footprint figure for each country.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.