195.25 Lei 216.94 Lei
sau 19525 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2011
Autor: Lisa Miller
Data aparitie: 15112011
Editura: Sage Publications US public.
Format: 243 x 171 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 240
Praise for the first edition:
'The content of the book is excellent.... The strength lies in its detailed application of ideas to practice. The use of the case material to illustrate application is excellent and works well.' - Helen Cosis-Brown, University of Middlesex
This new edition of Counselling Skills for Social Work argues that good counselling skills are at the heart of effective social work practice. Building on the success of the first edition, this core textbook brings a range of therapeutic models, with their theoretical underpinnings and skills, directly into a social work context. By looking at how the underlying theory can be applied to professional practice, chapters identify the key skills which can be employed for the most effective social work intervention.
Key features of the book include:
- a practical skills-based approach;
- a focus on service-user experiences and arange of case-studies drawn from a variety of `real-life' settings;
- a new chapter dedicated to counselling young people;
- chapter content is linked to the most recent NOS and GSCC guidelines structuring training and practice;
- end-of-chapter Reflective Questions and Tips for Practice summarising the key theoretical concepts and their applications.
Written in a lively and engaging style this updated new edition will be an invaluable text for undergraduate students in social work. It will also be useful for qualified practitioners to enhance understanding of communication and the process of change through the medium of counselling skills.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.