sau 15488 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2015
Autor: Stephanie Mckendry
Editura: Taylor & Francis
Format: 246 x 175 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 112
Thinking critically is an essential skill, both for students and for the modern, evidence-based, healthcare practitioner. You need to be able to find, understand and evaluate the evidence that underpins your assignments, clinical decision making and practice. The good news is that you use all of these skills in everyday life. You don't believe every advert you see or respond to every spam email. It's just a question of taking these critical skills and having the confidence to apply them to your academic work. This book will help you do just that. It will enable you to:
- recognise your existing ability to be a critical thinker
- spot logical flaws and inconsistencies in arguments
- consider health issues from multiple perspectives, weighing up the strengths and weaknesses of a case
- build a convincing argument in assessments
- develop a range of critical skills for successful study and healthcare practice.
Critical Thinking Skills for Healthcare is an essential resource for all health professionals in training.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.