84.27 Lei 99.14 Lei
sau 8427 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2015
Data aparitie: 15012016
Editura: DK Travel
Format: 218 x 129 x 20 mm
Nr. pagini: 360
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Malaysia and Singapore.
Stroll around Singapore's atmospheric colonial centre, relax on the white-sand beaches of Pulau Langkawi or trek through the the jungle in Taman Negara: everything you need to know is clearly laid out in colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia and Singapore:
- Over 25 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Malaysia and Singapore, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans pick out the highlights at major sights such as Kuala Lumpur's Islamic Arts Museum, Malacca's Baba-Nyonya Heritage Museum and Singapore's Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
- Colour photographs of the Malay peninsula's vibrant cities, varied landscapes, stunning coastline and spectacular national parks
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Kuala Lumpur, the Northwest Peninsula, the Southern Peninsula, the Eastern and Central Peninsula, Sarawak, Sabah and Singapore
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the fascinating history of Malaysia and Singapore, and discover the landscapes, wildlife, festivals, religions and architecture of the Malay peninsula.
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia and Singapore is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Malaysia and Singapore.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break in Singapore? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Singapore guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Cartea DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Malaysia & Singapore face parte din categoria Travel a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de . Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.