sau 9994 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2011
Autor: Lauri Loewenberg
Editura: St. Martins Press-3pl
Nr. pagini: 302
Your dreams hold the key to a better, fuller life.
There is a reason we dream at night. It's not random nonsense. When we are dreaming, we are thinking on a much deeper, more insightful level than when we're awake. When we're dreaming, we're actually problem solving...it's just in a different language. Our minds are speaking to us in codes: warning, helping, and guiding us through our constantly evolving situations in life. The mind, through dreams, is trying to alert us to problems it wants fixed. The truth is, our best thinking isn't done in the shower, it's done while we dream. In fact, when we say, "Let me sleep on it," what we're really saying is, "Let me dream on it."
In this easy-to-use guide, renowned dream analyst Lauri Quinn Loewenberg gives you the tools to interpret the often confounding language of dreams. You will learn how to:
* unlock the hidden dream communications your mind wants you to know
* understand commonly occurring people, places and animals as extensions of your personality
* decipher the real meaning behind nightmares like falling, drowning, and being chased
* discover the big messages in seemingly small dream elements as Lauri guides you through dozens of real-life dreams
* use your dreams as a tool to solve your everyday problems and effect real change in your life and relationships
* reference the most important dream symbols with a comprehensive dream dictionary
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.