158.05 Lei 185.94 Lei
sau 15805 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Sophie Goldie
Data aparitie: 28102017
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 275 x 214 x 27 mm
Nr. pagini: 600
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Help students to develop their knowledge and apply their reasoning to mathematical problems with worked examples, stimulating activities and assessment support tailored to the 2017 Edexcel specification.
The content benefits from the expertise of subject specialist Keith Pledger and the support of MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Prepare students for assessment with skills-building activities, worked examples and practice questions tailored to the changed criteria.
- Develop a fuller understanding of mathematical concepts with real world examples that help build connections between topics and develop mathematical modelling skills.
- Cement understanding of problem-solving, proof and modelling with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Confidently teach the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Cover the use of technology in Mathematics with a variety of questions based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Reinforce Year 1 content with short review chapters - Year 2 only.
Cartea Edexcel A Level Mathematics Year 2 face parte din categoria General a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Sophie Goldie. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.