89.54 Lei 105.34 Lei
sau 8954 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2002
Autor: Julia Lawless
Categoria: Health & Lifestyle
Editura: Harper Collins Paperbacks
Format: 245 x 186 x 15 mm
Nr. pagini: 256
This is one of the bestselling aromatherapy books of all time with vital information on plant origins, medical herbalism and the properties and actions of herbs and essential oils. It covers 165 oils, their actions, characteristics, principal constituents and folk traditions and is a must for experienced aromatherapists and beginners alike.
This essential handbook is used by aromatherapists all over the world and is one of the most successful titles in this area. It includes an A-Z listing of an enormous range of internationally relevant aromatic plants. Comprehensive information is provided for each entry, for example:
* Common name, Latin name, botanical plant family
* General Description - what it looks like
* Distribution - where it's found
* Herbal Folk Tradition - traditional uses
* Actions - what it's good for
* Extraction - How the oil is extracted
* Characteristics - what the oil looks like, and which other oils it blends well with
* Safety Information.
The Encyclopedia also covers:
* History of aromatherapy and herbalism
* How aromatic plants work on your body & mind
* How to make your own blends
* Uses for oils in the home.
This is a classic guide to essential oils and will remain a vital source of information for generations to come.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.